The economy is global. Business is global.
And at Active, corporate trade is global.
To seek out and seize corporate trading opportunities wherever business happens, Active International maintains offices in 14 countries—including five in the rapidly expanding Asia Pacific region. Our international presence helps our clients get the most out of corporate barter.
It’s not just what we do. It’s where we are.
Active International works with multinational companies every day—we have for decades. It’s not at all uncommon for us to buy an asset in one country, sell it in another and retire the trade credits in a third. Since 2009, our clients have been retiring trade credits around the world—even outside the countries where we have offices.
Corporate trade opens the door to a vast range of services and products. Additionally, your barter agreement can give you access to a more expansive marketing platform for your company. Active’s international reach and experience brings many advantages for your business:
- Far more opportunities to sell idle assets or obsolete inventory and retire your trade credits.
- Experience working in local markets around the world, understanding their unique cultures and business environments.
- A proven process for making corporate trade work successfully across borders.
- A vastly broader network of potential business partners.
- Unsurpassed expertise in creating mutually advantageous barter programs.
- Insights regarding trade-related accounting regulations, guidelines and practices related to your international corporate trade engagements.